Monday, May 14, 2012

Essence Soul Sista


Essence Soul Sista is Trend Edition I was waiting for mostly because I needed another kabuki brush and this one from Soul Sista TE seam to be very good. Beside the brush I couldn't resist to lipgloss and glitter eyeliner.


Powder brush is great. It is dense and soft, but not too soft and it is easy to work with it. Definitely a good buy, since I took the last brush from the display even better :) Looks very nice with coral / black hair. After I washed it few hairs fell out but nothing to be worried about.


Lounge Chair Affair lipgloss and glitter eyeliner


Brown and gold glitter eyeliner looks absolutely beautiful, I just wish that it is brown base with brown and gold glitter instead glitter in transparent base because you need few layers to get something. What I like is that it can work on top of other eyeliners, it is great in combination with black. 


Here is a swatch on my hand. On left side you can see how eyeliner looks with 1 coat, 2 coats and 3 coats. Then on the right side of my hand you can see 1 coat and 3 coats again and the last one black base and Soul Sista eyeliner.


Lounge Chair Affair is coral lipgloss. I love the color, it is really pretty and bright. My favorite during spring and summer. What I like about this lipgloss is that the color can be very intense with larger amount of product, small amount gives your lips nice glossy look with little bit of color. Of course I prefer the intense version :) Application is easy, like with any other tube lipgloss. The tube contains 6,6 ml of product.


5 comments:

  1. Sve mi super izgleda, jedva čekam da mi ta kolekcija dođe u moj dm jer mi sve te kolekcije dosta kasne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice products! I would like to see swatch of the eyeliner of maybe even a look with it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I updated my post with swatches, maybe later I will add the look too :) Hope it helps :)

      Delete
  3. i meni treba novi kabuki :-(
    ajde sad kad dođe u dm i kozmo, bar ne trebam tražit dalje ;-)
    ostatak kozmetičkog shoppinga ću se trudit izbjegavat... samo nisam sigurna koliko ću uspjet ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the brush, I need a kabuki brush and I'm sure this is the most affordable I can find

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...