Tuesday, May 29, 2012

11 questions tag ( IV )


It has been a while since my last tag post, this time I'm doing 11 Questions Tag again. I'm tagged by Jeralee from Nails.N.Details, she came up with interesting questions and I'm really looking forward to them :)

First the rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 11 people and tell them. No tag backs.

11 things about me:

1. I'm big Eurovision fan and I enjoyed last week watching Eurovision :) I know most people hate it but I don't care, I love it :) Euphoriaaaa
2. I hate working out but week go I started Insanity work out and I love it.
3. Last movie I've seen in cinema was Dark Shadows.
4. I wish I could travel more.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5. I watch too many TV shows but I always want to watch even more TV shows.
6. I don't like rain, especially in the spring.
7. Last time I went to a concert was in October :(
8. I would like to see Beyonce's concert.
9. I would love to visit The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter but I'm afraid it will never happen...


10. Next book I'm going to reed will be The Kite Runner.
11. I love home made cherry juice .

11 questions from Jeralee:

1. What is your favorite color of nail polish to wear?
Pink


2. What is your favorite nail polish finish?
I love cream and glitter nail polish finishes.
3. How often do you paint your nails?
Every 2-3 days.
4. Do you prefer stamping or free-hand nail art?
I like both but I prefer free-hand nail rt.
5 What is your favorite nail polish brand?
My favorite nail polish brand is Essence.
6. What is your favorite food?
I like pasta alot :))
7. What is your favorite movie?
I love The Notebook!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8. What is your favorite pastime ( beside blogging/painting nails )?
Watching TV shows
9. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a dog.
10. What is your favorite saying / quote?
Some people feel the rain others get wet.
11. How long have you been blogging?
Almost 2 years!

I'm tagging:
Beauty by Miss L
Geeky Owl
Makeup and Art Freak
MeMa's Mani's
Nina's Nails
AnGeL BeAuTy
Miss Starshiny
My Perfect Lounge
Diary of Beauty
Purple Glitters
Wind of Change

1. What nail polish is on your nails right now?
2. The last song you heard is?
3. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
4. What do you do when you are uninspired about your blog?
5. If you can choose only one concert to see to the rest of your life, who's concert would it be?
6. Is there any place in the world you wish to see (choose only one) ?
7. Which one do you prefer: book or a movie?
8. The glass is half full or half empty?
9. Do you think you have enough nail polish?
10. How many bottles of nail polish that you have is untried?
11. Favorite makeup brand?

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I really like the Notebook also (and Harry Potter). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala za nagradicu :) Ide prvo jedan kozmeticki (ako bude sunca za swatchanje) pa onda ovo :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...