Thursday, April 26, 2012

S-he cracking top coat - white


Today I am finally trying out white S-he cracking top coat. I have it for some time and now when it is on my nails I think I will not wait so long to wear it again. Base color is S-he 467, sparkling pink which looks great under white cracking top coat. As you can see S-he top coat cracks really good, it drys off very fast and it has matte finish. I'm already thinking which color combo should I try next because I really like how this one looks. 


Beside white S-he cracking top coat I have Essence white cracking top coat too. I really don't like that one because it barely cracks. I tried it two or three times and I didn't liked the result. On the picture bellow you can see them one next to another. S-he is on the left side and Essence is on the right side ( the base color is S-he 208 ), you can easily see the difference but I have to mention that Essence never looked like that on my nails. Half of my nail were just white and it would crack just a little bit. So, this is the best result that I got from Essence Crack Me! White and it doesn't even look very good. Between these two I would always choose S-he.


8 comments:

  1. Great review! I just tried the Essence Crack Me! in black last night and it worked out well for me. I found that you really have to put a lot on to get a good cracking effect. I'm actually going to pick up the white one this weekend! I'll be posting a review of it soon so check out my blog if you want :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Essence Crack Me! Black too and is much better then white, white one just doesn't work for me. But I will check out your review, who knows maybe it will work better with you :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the look of that s-he crackle! I've got a crackle from Astor that doesn't crackle at all on my nails either, it's very frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate that with cracking polishes, you should try it with different base nail polish. Essence cracks much better with shimmer / glitter base, with cream base the result is not always that good.

      Delete
  3. Very cool! S-he cracking top coat does look much better than the Essence one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...