Saturday, April 14, 2012

Essence Nail Color3 Midnight Date


Essence Nail Color3 Midnight Date is my only Essence nail polish from new range. This is the only one I was able to catch before I started my one-month-without-buying-nail-polishes. Essence Nail Color3 polishes are something new in Essence regular range but we were able to get in touch with different colors trough limited editions ( Circus Circus and Season Of Extremes). Nail Color3 are duo nail polishes, there are two colors, base color and top color which gives us a possibility to wear only one from two colors or combine them together. The bottle contains 2x4 ml of product. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the bottles and I would prefered if the colors would be sold separately I love what they did with Color3 bottles. On one side ( base color ) there is a name of nail polish and on the other side ( top coat ) they added little something to go with the name. So we have here: Midnight date - city that never sleeps. That's really cute :)


Midnight Date is duo nail polish. Base color is blue with loads of blue shimmer. Very beautiful color but the reason I wanted this nail polish is the top coat. Green and blue flakies in purple base...looks really beautiful on nails and I can only imagine how pretty it will look over other colors, first combination I want to try is black. Both colors are very pretty an interesting and Essence did a great job with Midnight Date!



8 comments:

  1. this one is the nicest of all, I love the effect nail polish - city that never sleeps ♥ i think they should do it in regular size :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo - and was so lucky to get my hands on the polishes myself. I'm not a big fan of the bottles, I prefer "single bottles" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jel' ja to vidim sitne flejkije? :)

    Ja bih ti savjetovala da, kad nanosiš tamnije lakove, dio oko kožice očistiš ravnim kistom umočenim u odstranjivač. mene uvijek iritira kad tamnim lakom zamrljam kožicu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got 5 of these nail polishes (I'm still trying to find the green duo) and you're right, Midnight Date is gorgeous!! I love this duo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blue & gorgeous flakies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty nail colour!!!


    ♡ whimsicalityindisguise.blogspot.com
    *** Join my International Street Style Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe this is the prettier of all the duos, the flakies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...