Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Catrice Revoltaire powder blush Color Bomb


Last week I saw Catrice Revoltaire display and I have to have this beauty - powder blush Color Bomb. Eyeshadow palettes also looked nice but the colors I like I already have and I managed to stay strong and take only one thing. When I say I had to stay strong I really mean it because there was also new Essence display with Trend Edition Fruity. You remember when I said that I won't buy any nail polish for a month...with all beautiful nail polish from Fruity collection were a real temptation!!! But enough about that, let's look at gorgeous Revoltaire powder blush. The blush is gradient, it comes from soft coral to pinky coral and it has silver glitter inside but it is subtle enough. In this blush you actually have three colors, for my skin color the color in the middle works the best. The blush has nice texture and finish and you get 8 g.


The package is I would say usual Catrice package, clear hard plastic, but I like how blush looks inside it.


Here are the swatches on my hand. Like I said I am using color in the middle, the top color is too strong for my skin color but the lightest color is also usable as eyeshadow and I'm definitely going to try it as soon as possible. 

2 comments:

  1. Achei o blush bem bonito !

    http://lipglossgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! I love ombre blushes and this one has lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...