Sunday, April 29, 2012

April favorites


Past few months I didn't do my favorites post because all my favorite products were pretty much the same every month but lately I tried some new products and here it is again 

Balea face wipes - I usually use Nivea wipes to remove my makeup but I decided to try Balea for a change and I think I'm not coming back to Nivea

Revlon ColorStay Normal / Dry Skin  color: 150 Buff Chamois - My new foundation which I absolutely love. I have nothing but compliments for it, I think that I can finally say that I found perfect foundation for me!

Sinful Colors nail polishes - My favorite nail polish brand at the moment, the colors are beautiful and the last for about four days ( miracle for my nails!! ) The color on the picture us Hazard, the one that I was wearing the most.

ARTDECO eyeshadow base

Rosal Lip Balm Hot Chocolate 

Catrice powder blush Color Bomb

P2 Pure Color lipstick Ladies Mile - Beautiful color and nice texture. 



Essence  Eyeshadow brush

Essence Stay Natural concealer - great product, only thing I don't like about it is the amount we get inside...only 1,5 ml

Essence Quattro Eyeshadow To Die For - Lately my go to palette, perfect for everyday but also works for subtle night look.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...