Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Red carpet: The Hunger Games promotion tour

Last week was premiere of The Hunger Games. The stars of the movie are promoting the movie all over the world and I have to say that Jennifer Lawrence and Elisabeth Banks look really good. I love their red carpet choices and I'm looking forward to see more. The hunger games is the huge hit right now, I don't know much about it but I decided to read the books and I'm trying to stay away from spoilers. After I read the books I will probably go see the movie. 
Now let's look at Jennifer and Elisabeth. ( Click on the picture to enlarge it. )

First we have Jennifer Lawrence in Prabal Gurung, I think that she looks STUNNING in this dress. Love it! My favorite from Jennifer.


Next one was London premiere. Jennifer wore Ralph Lauren. Another beautiful dress but maybe too similar to the previous.


In Berlin Jennifer was in Marchesa. Nice dress, I love the color but this one is my least favorite.


In Paris it was time for little black dress, very simple but I like it. The dress is Tom Ford.


Elisabeth Banks first choice was Versace mini dress for premiere in L.A.


 In London premiere Elisabeth wore gorgeous Bill Blass gown. This is my favorite look from Elisabeth.


In Berlin Elisabeth was in Elie Saab, I adore every Elie Saab gown and this one is no different.


In Paris Elisabeth Banks was in Marc Jacobs. Again she looked beautiful, I like the dress especially the color.

source

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following!
    They almost look like they were trying to match the nail polish, especially riveting :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...