Saturday, February 18, 2012

Random #1


Sometimes I just want to post bunch of random pictures and videos that I saw lately, now I decided to do exactly that. There is no particular order or a theme, just random stuff :) Hope you like it!

Few weeks ago Kristin Bell was at Ellen's! This video is so funny, if you haven't you have to watch it!!


Did you know that Rachel Bilson raps? I love this video and I love Hart of Dixie even more!! Doctor will see you...


Now I want to show you my new iphone case...got it from ebay for only 2 dollars. I love it soooooo much!!! When I was looking at the pictures it seam nice but when I got it I was so happy because it looks ten times better in real life!



Here are few snow pictures, snow looks beautiful to me but thankfully it is starting to melt!



I can't wait for spring...


1 comment:

  1. Uh,i ja jedva čekam proljeće,a navlaka za Iphone je prekrasna ;))))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...