Tuesday, February 14, 2012

OPI Metalic 4 Life


Happy Valentine's day everyone!! My today's manicure looks more like anti Valentine's day but I got new nail polish today in mail and I couldn't resist and I have to apply it on my nails right away. OPI Metalic 4 Life is from Nicky Minaj collection. The swatch is with 2 coats and that is enough for full opacity! Metalic 4 Life is a black base nail polish with smaller and larger hex glitter. It looks fantastic! I love black nail polishes with glitter inside, no matter what color it is I love every single one! Few days ago I had on one of my new Essence polishes Paradelade, also a black base nail polish but with lots of micro silver glitter and while I had it on my nails all I could think of was Metalic 4 Life. I so glad that I'm not disappointed now that I have it. I love this one and I will probably wear it alot!


Here is close look inside the bottle, little bit blurry but you can see how it looks like!


At the end of the post little Valentine's treat for all of you :)




4 comments:

  1. krasan je, predomišljala sam se da li da ga kupim... ali jako liči na moj omiljeni nubar knight's armor pa bih ga mogla i preskočiti... ali zbilja fantastično izgleda :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja ga obožavam, preskočila sam dosta sličnih lakova pa ovome nisam dala da pobjegne :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! I have got to get moving and buy this (and the bar glitter) before they're gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't regret if you get this one, it's gorgeous! Bar glitter didn't catch my eye, it looks nice but there is something that keeps me away from it :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...