Thursday, January 19, 2012

Manhattan Color Loop Lip Gloss Wildberry


When I first saw Manhattan Color Loop Lipgloss line I knew that one of those cute lip glosses will be mine! I love the way this lip gloss looks, it reminds me of candy and I just love to look at it :) When you apply it on your lips three colors inside mix and  you get pretty natural pink color. This product doesn't give your lips a lot of color but it gives beautiful shine. The lip gloss is creamy and when you apply it on your lips it is not sticky, of course it smells really nice. Wildberry is prefect for everyday use, you can wear it alone but also it is looks great on top of other lip products! I have Wildberry for few months and I use it almost every day, it works with so many looks. 

Wildberry (6 ml) - pictures were taken when the product was brand new!




3 comments:

  1. I love pink colour and this lip gloss looks lovely!
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I would think that, with all those colours inside, something intense would stay on your lips lol.
    xoxo
    http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...