Thursday, December 29, 2011

November and December favorites!


My favorite products for November and December:

Balea Body Cream - usually I prefer body lotions but time to time I like to use body cream and this one from Balea is amazing!

Balea Young shower gel - I love all the products from Balea Young shower gel line, they smell so good and all of them have cute packing...enough to be among my favorite products :)

Dove Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - my all time favorite deodorant, I've tried many different deodorants but this is the one I always come back to!

Intimately Yours Beckham - fragrance I've been using the most past two months, I loveee it!

Avon Neutral Tones palette- I have this palette for a long time but it wasn't among product I like to use...sometimes I even forget that I have it, but I decided to use it more often and now I really like it...I will post more pictures and swatches soon.

E.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder - great product!

China Glaze Twinkle lights and Lorelei's Tiara - beautiful holiday/winter nail polishes!

Catrice Color Show Color & Stay Lip Gloss Light My Fire 

Manhattan Cosmetics Color Loop Lipgloss Wildberry - beautiful natural lip gloss, you can expect more pictures of Wildberry soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...