Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Deborah 7 Days Long no. 839 + NOPI One Less Lonely Glitter


Today is one of those days when I'm stuck in bed all day long and the reason for that is huge headache and fever. Good thing about that is that now I can write little something on my blog. 

One of my newest nail polishes is Deborah Milano 7 Days Long no. 839. Actually I have it for few months but I always end up choosing some other nail polish to apply on my nails, so when I was about to go to Germany this was the only nail polish I wanted to bring with me. I knew that there is no need to take more polishes with me because I was sure that when I arrive to Germany I will easily find more then few nail polishes that I will just have to own:) Now let's go back to the Deborah no.839. When I saw it I immediately loved it, it looks so beautiful in the bottle.  But, when I applied it on my nails I was little bit disappointed. I expected it to be little bit more sparkly...with no better word on my mind I can say that it looked little bit dead. It looks like matte nail polish with shiny top coat over it...so you can't say that is really shiny and you also can't say that is matte. Hope you know what I mean :) 
The bottle contains 11 ml and it is easy to apply. 2 coats are enough for full coverage. 



Fortunately there is nothing good old glitter can't save. First nail polish that I got in Germany was Nicole by OPI One Less Lonely Glitter from One Less Lonely Girl collection. Beautiful purple glitter worked great with Deborah no.839. I just added one coat of pretty glittery nail polish and everything looked way better :)



2 comments:

  1. aha, spašena stvar s glitterom, iako meni ni sam nije tako strašan ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...