Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas movies!

Christmas is almost here and one of the favorite things to do at Christmas time is watching Christmas movies! Here are few of my suggestions...you can see my last year suggestions here and here! Hope you like it and feel free to share your favorite Christmas movies with me :)

Elf


I love this movie! Will Ferrell is great in the role of elf and I think this movie is perfect family fun in Christmas time!

Grinch


Grinch is one of the Christmas classics. I think that this year I will watch the movie, last year I was watching cartoon! It was so amazing to remember my childhood with it because How the Grinch stole Christmas was my absolute favorite during Christmas when I was a kid!

A Christmas Carol


A Christmas Carol is beautiful Christmas story, it is animated movie and really worth watching! I've seen it for the first time last Christmas.

Four Christmases


This is actually the movie I've watched few days ago. It is not the best movie I ever seen but it's good and there are alot of amazing actors like Vince Vaughn, Reese Witherspoon, Robert Duvall...

The flight before Christmas


The flight before Christmas is beautiful animated movie. I think it came out last year, I've seen it and it is really adorable...something I will definitely watch again this year!!

In the end two movies I have seen million times but they never get old...for me it is not Christmas without them...Home alone :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...