Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Swatch: OPI Excuse Moi!



Believe it or not Excuse Moi! is my first ever OPI nail polish. The reason for that is that I have just recently started to order beauty products online. I can buy OPI in my local drugstores but they are too expensive for me, I can find much better price online.  So as soon as I started with online buying I had to order at least one OPI nail polish. I have already told you how much I love glitter nail polishes so that had to be my first pick from OPI. I decided to purchase nail polish from OPI Muppets collection. When I first saw pictures of Muppets collection I was amazed with so may beautiful glitter nail polishes...after looking at many pictures and swatches all over the internet I find my favorite: Excuse Moi! I was surprised when it came in my mail today because it took only 3 working days for it to arrive from USA to Croatia, which is really quick!



Excuse Moi! is pink base nail polish with pink and silver glitter, it also has larger glitter which is multicolored. You can see the color very well on the pictures. It is really unusual, I don't have anything like it. 2 coats were enough for full coverage! I am very happy about that because I didn't wanted layering polish, I wanted the polish I can use alone. That was exactly what I got :) Another thing that I like is that it dries very quickly!


2 comments:

  1. Zelim gaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! jel ovaj deo neke kolekcije ili je regularan? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nije regularan, dio je Muppets kolekcije!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...