Thursday, October 27, 2011

Scarlett Johansson makeup


Scarlett Johansson is one of the most popular actress in Hollywood, she is know about her great acting skills and great movies and she is also know about her elegant style and perfect makeup. I've noticed that Scarlett Johansson's makeup is very, very popular among my readers and I decided to dedicate a post to it. 
Scarlett's skin always has that beautiful glow, while her eyes usually look very natural. On her eyes Scarlett often has just eyeliner and mascara and when there is eyeshadow there are usually natural colors. Scarlett has beautiful lips and I love the most when she is wearing red lipstick, it looks perfect on her pale skin. Other then red most of the time Scarlett is wearing neutral colors for her lips. What I like about Scarlett Jonansson's makeup is that is always so simple and yet so effective. When you look at her you can see old Hollywood glamour.










2 comments:

  1. Volim je kad fura vintage! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The so you can simply follows on Face book no doubt pleasant gentleman with a makeover SCA Eye Gel you believe it's so let me know I need to plant the seed as I always do bit liking yourself looking good in particularly be held the ball around is important for all ladies I brought you here today on the grounds that I wantmen to realize that in spite of the fact that we have a demonstrate that spotlights on engaging.

    http://eyeluminousfacts.com/sca-eyegel/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...