Friday, October 21, 2011

New Essence stampy set


I was looking at new Essence products and I noticed that there is new stamping set. I didn't even know that there should be a new one. I tried to find number and name of  this stampy set but I can't find it anywhere on the box, if you know something I don't please let me know :)
So there are nine new designs and I can't wait to try them on my nails. It has been so long since I used any image plate. I stamped all the images on piece of paper to see how all design really look. I used black nail polish and I'm very happy with the results.


5 comments:

  1. preslatki uzorci, valjda će izbaciti i samu pločicu, dosadilo mi gomilati pečate :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty designs, I don't think I've seen it my local store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odlični uzorci, slažem se sa Nail crazy-nadam se da će samu pločicu izbaciti, pošto sam set imam već.
    Moram ti reći, da imaš odličan blog. Pratim tee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meni je malo bez veze što nisu izbacili samo pločicu, ali nadajmo se da hoće. meni je ovo već treći set...
    Violet Fairy hvala...pratim i ja tebe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja još nemam ni jedan set, moram jedan uloviti :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...