Saturday, September 17, 2011

Catrice My First Copperware Party


Catrice eyeshadow 400 My First Copperwere Party is one of new Catrice products that came into stores recently. I've seen all the products but I was in a hurry so I didn't look them very closely. What I did notice is that they have really beautiful new eyeshadows, few more catch my eye but My First Copperwere Party is the only one that I bought. Neutral color eyeshadows are my favorite and this one is really gorgeous and warm brown. You can see how it looks on the pictures. This eyeshadow is also very pigmented and the color is very rich. I love the packing, it looks very modern and beautiful. You get 2 g of the product.



1 comment:

  1. Ovo sjenilo još nisam vidjela, lijepo izgleda :)

    http://chiribella-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...