Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Avon mini haul


It has been long time since my last Avon order, but there are few Avon products that I can't be without. Two product from that category are in this mini haul. I love Avon Advance Techniques products, I tried few of them and I was very happy with them. Now I'm gonna write little something about AT products that I have here. They are 2 in 1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner and Dry Ends Serum.


Anti-Dandruff shampoo and conditioner is the product that I really love and the product that I always have around. In my case it is very effective. I don't have to use it all the time, I use it maybe every third or forth hair wash ( I hope this is the wright way of saying it...if it's not...sorry :) but I hope you get what I mean). Sometimes my hair is completely dandruff free and then I don't use it at all, but after dandruff comes back I use this few times in a row and then like I already said, every third or four time. If you have dandruff problem I think it is worth to try this product because since I'm using it it has been very helpful. I can't say that it will help you for sure because I know people who didn't see the difference at all and people like me who are satisfy with it.
The second amazing Avon hair product is Dry Ends Serum. I have long hair and I always need something to refresh my ends. Avon serum is perfect for that, I've been using it for years and I have only compliments for it. Beside the quality of this product, what I love about it is that it smells so good.



My first brush ever was Avon brush, I think that it was powder and blush brush. I really loved that one and since I need new blush brush I decided to try Avon brush. You can see on the pictures above how it looks like. Hair on the brush is really soft and it is comfortable when you apply blush to your face. This brush does the work very well and I'm very happy with it.


Last product that I have is Color Trend lip gloss Chocolate Nut. Most of my lip products are pink, red, orange...it has been a while since I got something like this. This is to remind me that there are different colors beside the pink and that I can use them sometimes :) I like how this one looks on my lips, it is not too dark and it is wearable day and night. Feeling when you have this product on your  lips is...very nice. It is comfortable, but it is also  little bit sticky but not much...I would say like any other lipgloss in same range.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...