Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sex and the city TV show / movie is coming back?


Last few days there has been a lot rumors about third Sex and the city movie and about possible new episodes of TV show. Sarah Jessica Parker confirmed that they are working on new movie and that they already have a story which they want to tell but they still don't know when will shooting start. Beside the movie there is also strong possibility of new episodes of TV show. In the show we would see what was happening in life of Carrie, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte before they became someone in Manhattan. I'm not surprised by any of this because I think both TV show and the movies were too successful and that the makers will not give up from them that easily. Sex and the city TV show is my all time favorite TV show and I think when it was canceled in 2004 it was perfect timing because the show was still on it's best and after that when you think about it you just think how great it was. I can't count how many times I've watched it. Then the movies came. First movie was great...it was so good to see the girls again and to see all  pieces  came together. Second movie was not that great as first one and you could see a lot has changed if you compare it to the show. What I didn't like was that the story little bit to poor...but still it's Sex and the city :) If the new TV show and the movie come, I know that I will be the one sitting in movie theater and watching the show but I'm not sure if it is the best idea. Younger versions of SATC characters will be Elizabeth Olsen as Carrie, Emma Roberts as Miranda, Blake Lively as Samantha and Selena Gomez as Charlotte. Well, now when I look at it I really can't imagine that someone else is playing these characters but maybe this turn out to be great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...