Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Lipgloss - Trendsetter


Essence Stay With Me longlasting lipgloss is the lip gloos that I got as a gift from my boyfriend but it is also the one that I've been checking out all the time. The color is fuchsia and the name of the products is Trendsetter. This is my second Essence Stay With Me lip gloss and I can say that I love them...I know that there are girls that are not satisfied with it but I think it is pretty good measure of quality and price. I like this one because it is the lip gloss you can  wear day and night, it is very trendy and when is on your lips the feeling is very good. It is just a little bit sticky but I don't know which lip gloss isn't.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...