Wednesday, June 22, 2011

iPhone 4 - It is finally mine!

Finally, iPhone 4 is mine! The last cell phone I had was brown Sony Ericsson k800i, I had it four years and now when I have new one I am very happy :D Especially because it is exactly what I wanted. I don't know much about mobile phones... what is important to me is that it has some useful functions, that is good quality something that won't be broken any time soon and of curse, it has to be pretty. I hate if I have to change phones every year or so...that happened to me every time and then I decided to really think about what am I buying. So, my last cell hold on almost four years and I was very happy with it, and now when I have new one I'm really exited about it! Here are few pictures so you can see it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...