Friday, June 3, 2011

Glee - end of Season 2


Season 2 of Glee ended week ago. Glee is one of my favorite TV shows but in my opinion Season 1 was much better then Season 2. Last season Glee was one of those TV shows that is unique and different then all the others not just because it is about show choir, it was also because of unique sense of humor, unique jokes and characters. This year it was just good so I hope that in Season 3 we will watch something like first season. But anyway, let's talk about positive parts of the season! First thing that comes in my mind is character of Santana Lopez. I love, love, love her. They developed her character so well, every time she comes around you know it will be something great. In Season 2 Oscar winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow appeared in 3 episodes, it was such pleasant surprise to see her in the show and hear her singing. Other superstar that appeared in Glee was Britney Spears, that was an episode when cast of Glee singed her songs.

There is another thing I have to mention, in episode 16 for the first time cast of Glee performed their two original songs: Get in right and Loser like me; and in Season Finale: Light up the world and Pretending.



Here are some of my favorite songs:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...