Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Vampire diaries - end of Season 2


Season 2 of The Vampire diaries come to an end last week. At the moment this is my favorite TV show. The Vampire diaries had amazing Season 1 and I was worried how they will continue in Season 2 but they didn't disappoint me. They developed the story very good, new characters are introduced very well and all season long they kept the story interesting and we never knew what will happen next. Lead actress Nina Dobrev did amazing job in this season by playing two completely different characters. I was very happy with her performance and I must admit little bit surprised, in positive way of course. With Season Finale that took place on Thursday last week there are so many open stories and I am very curious how will story go on. In the end, I have to say that even though I am very happy with the way Season 2 was, Season 1 is little bit better. Probably because everything was new and fresh, but Vampire diaries stays on top of my list and I already can't wait fall for new episodes.


1 comment:

  1. I love Vampire Diaries too! But I didn't like this season finale because it wasn't a finale at all! I'm looking forward to the new season!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...