Sunday, May 29, 2011

True blood Season 4: First 3 minutes + promos + sneak peeks


True Blood Season 4 premieres June 26, 2011. I can't wait for new season to start. There has been a lot of promos, sneak peeks and what is most important: we can already see first 3 minutes of new season . It seams that in new season we will have to deal not just with vampires, shape shifters and wolfs...now we have to deal with witches and fairies.

Here are first 3 minutes of Season 4:



Clip looks very interesting, I don't know but in seams to me that fairies are not just fun and games (or maybe parties like they say in the clip) I have a feeling that there is something crazy and dark about them. Who knows, maybe I am wrong...luckily we will find out very soon.

Here are other promos and sneak peeks that I found:













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...