Monday, May 9, 2011

Shakira's concert - tomorrow!!


Tomorrow is Shakira's concert that I've been waiting for some time now, I am very happy and excited to see her performing live. I hope, but in the same time I am sure that I will have great time. First time I've hear for Shakira was years ago when I head her hit Whenever, wherever. Now many years after I am still  in love whit that song, and Shakira's dancing of course.



Shakira is born in Barranquilla, Columbia. Shakira is singer, songwriter and dancer. She emerged in the music scene of Columbia and Latin America in early 1990's. Rest of the world learned her name in 2001 when English song Wherever, whenever came out and her first English album Laundry service. This Grammy winner has seven albums so far and she is currently on her fifth tour called The Sun Comes Out World Tour.



Beside her singing and dancing abilities, Shakira is know for her humanitarian work all over the world. She is a founder or a member of many international charity groups and also she performed  of many  benefit concerts.


Big hit of last summer Waka waka performed by Shakira which is also official World cup 2010 song became Youtube sensation with more then 1 billion views. Witch made Shakira third person who accomplished that after Lady Gaga and Justin Biber.



I am very happy that I have a chance to see live someone like Shakira, I can't wait for tomorrow night. When I decided to go on her concert I started looking for some of her older songs, songs that I never heard before. I have to say I found so many amazing songs, mostly on Spanish (because I know most of her English songs) but one stand out form others. This song is called Inevitable, I can't believe that I never heard it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...