Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides



Last night I saw Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. I loved it. I think that this movie is everything that you expect from POTC series. It's fun and adventurous. I like how they developed story for this movie and even though this is fourth movie from series, it is still interesting. Johnny Depp was once again amazing as Jack Sparrow, I think that for many people he is the reason why they like Pirates of the Caribbean and he totally justified all expectations in my opinion. In this sequel Keira Knightley and Orlano Bloom were not part of cast members and I thought that will be huge loss for the movie but Penelope Cruz did her job excellent and I didn't miss them that much. Still, if them make POTC five I hope to see two of them in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...