Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gossip girl and 90210 - end of season 4 and 3

Gossip girl - end of Season 4


Season 4 of Gossip Girl ended last week and I really don't know what to say about this show any more. I liked the first part of season, but when they came back after Midseason break everything went down hill if you ask me.  I have a feeling that plot is the same every single episode and they just don't have the spark any more. I think that the last two episodes of  a season were good, but I don't like the ending at all...mostly because I'm not sure where all that leads. Anyway, Season 5 is most likely last season of Gossip Girl and I really hope it will be great, at least better then S03 and S04 and that we will get and ending all of us (or maybe, most of as) is hoping for: Chuck and Blair - happily ever after!!! 

90210 - end of Season 3


The same day as Gossip girl, 90210 had Season Finale. I think Season 3 was much better then Season 2 when I almost gave up from watching 90210.  Season 3 was good, better then I expected. But when the season was coming to an end, episodes that we have seen were...I don't know little bit...messy. There were so many things that happened  from nowhere. Which made a bad effect on hole season. My favorite couple in the season were Naomi and Max, they are such a cute couple and I hope they stay together in next season. Just like new season of Gossip girl, new season of 90210 will probably be the last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...