Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Deborah Pret a Porter - Love at first sight


Deborah Milano has a Limited collection of nail polishes called Pret a Porter. In this collection you will find so many beautiful colors and shades. When I saw it for the first time I literally didn't know where to look first. Between many colors I choose one, which is called Love at first sight. One thing is for sure, the name of this nail polish is perfect for it. Love at first sight is beautiful warm pink color with lots of glitter, which you can feel  under your finger when you go over your nail. Two coats of nail polish is enough to get pretty color, but if you add third coat like I did it is even better. Only thing that I don't like about this nail polish and Pret a Porter collection in general is that they are really small, you have only 4,5 ml in the bottle.




Next on my wish list is Ballerina tutu, which is pretty pastel purple/pink shade.
Here are all the colors from collection:


1 comment:

  1. The name is correct, it's definitely love at first sight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...