Sunday, March 13, 2011

On sale: Essence, Catrice and S-he


A lot of Essence, Catrice and She products are on sale now! Reason for that are all shiny new product that are coming soon! I can't wait for that to happen but before that I had to take the opportunity to buy some of the products that will no longer be available...

Essence


Catrice


Here are my polka dot  nails with Catrice Hot or not and Back to black


S-he




Here is number 375 and number 455 on my nails



That is all :)
There are also few other things, not from sale...just few things I bought in last few weeks.

Catice Sweets for my sweets nail polish, LE Urban Baroque Duo eyeshadow Fleur de Lis and Essence LE I love Berlin Berlin story nail polish




Maybelline NY Rose diamonds lipstick and Avon Color trend Sparkle shine lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...