Friday, February 4, 2011

Red carpet: SAG awards

It has been almost a week since SAG awards, I was really busy past few days and I didn't have time to blog about it. Still, I want to post few pictures. In my opinion best dressed was Mila Kunis. I am in love with her Alexander McQueen gown. Natalie Portman was beautiful as always in white Azzaro, Eva Longoria showed that she is single and beautiful in Georges Hobeika Couture. Julia Stiles was stunning in Monique Lhuillier and Clarie Danes had beautiful floral Louis Vuitton gown . January Jones showed different us side of her in Carolina Herrera black and gold gown, this time Versace gown was on Hillary Swank.  Glee girls Lea Michelle, Jayma Mays and Heather Morris were on their best. Lea Michele was in Oscar de la Renta, Jayma was in gorgeous Jenny Packham and Heather wore Romona Keveza.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...