Sunday, January 23, 2011

My nails: leopard print


I like to play with my nails, so I tried to make leopard print. To make it more interesting I made them pink insted brown or grey. This is the first time I tried to do it and it turned out great. I was surprised how easy it is to make a print. If you have leopard print scarf, or something that could help you...just look at it carefully and try to recreate it on your nails!
This is what I used:


You need three nail polishes  +  top coat and nail dotting tool. First use some light color on your nails, I used 2 coats of pale pink (Basic Beauty nr.43 sorry it's not on picture). Than, I took hot pink nail polish and made dots with it - they are not perfect dots just random dots nearly same size. After that take a piece of paper and put a drop of black nail polish on it...than with nail dotting tool make a "c" around your dot, just do it randomly...and that's it! Don't forget top coat in the end!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...