Saturday, January 8, 2011

J.K. Rowling early interview


Few days ago I found on You Tube J.K. Rowling interview made in late 90's. If you are a Harry Potter fan like me you will love this interview. At the time Harry Potter was sold in "only" 30 000 copies and that was a really big deal for everyone especially for J.K. Rowling. At the time on one could imagine how big will Harry Potter be, how many copies will be sold and how many kids and adults will count days until book comes out. There was only a possibility for a movie which will be based on the book.
 I read first Harry Potter book when I was 12 years old and by the time the last one came out I was 20, so you can say that I grow up with it. These books are mostly a reason why I love to read, when I was a child I was reading only if I must. After I read Harry Potter and Philosopher's stone I realised that reading books isn't so bad :) If a have one chance to meet any famous person in the world that would be J.K.Rowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...