Monday, December 27, 2010

Glee - halfway to the end of season 2

All the TV shows are currently on a break and now is great time to talk about what we have seen so far. Let's start with Glee. They came from nowhere last year and deserve so many compiments...and a Golden globe...and bunch of other nominations for respectable awards. Glee is the show that I really enjoy watching because it is fun, positive and funny...I don't even have to mention the singing part :) First season was amazing, I was sooo in love with them and I couldn't wait for season 2 to start. I was full of expectation but I have to say that I am litlle bit disappointed with this season and I am hoping that it will only get better and better in new espiodes. They are good but not great like in season one. Highlights of the season were Britney Spears and Gwyneth Paltrow as guest stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...