Friday, September 3, 2010

Red carpet: Jessica and Natalie

Jessica Alba and Natalie Portman are one of the stars that are attending  Mostra film festival in Venice. Let see some of their red carpet looks!

Jessica Alba
I love how Jessica is wearing floral D&G dress. I like how she has edgy shoes with elegant vintage dress. It takes this look at another level and i love it, but I have to say that I think that this would be so much better if dress is litlle bit shorter, maybe over the knee.

Other dress is Valentino.I would loved the dress if it is a litlle black dress, I dont like it like this.I wonder what is next Jessica choice for red carpet, I really love her style and I hope that we will see her on her best like NY premiere of Machete.


Natalie Portman
Natalie Portman is in Venice film festival to promote her new movie "Black Swan" She looks beautiful in red gown, for me Natalie is one of those women witch look amazing no matter what they wear...because evrything looks great on them!!This time is no excuse!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...